I feel like something I hear people complaining a lot about lately is PROCRASTINATION. Unfortunately i'm no different, as I am definitely the biggest procrastinator ever, and no matter how many times I tell myself "start that blog and actually keep it up", i've never actually managed to do so... Until Now (maybe). Currently, Finland has it's "syysloma" or "autumn holidays" so as I finally have some free time on my hands, i've finally decided to give this all a go.
So an awkward Hi to the Internet world.
I'm a 21 year old awkward Finnish girl living in Jyväskylä. Deep down I couldn't say I consider myself 100% Finnish. That's because before the age of 12 i've had the chance of calling Manila, Bangkok, Tokyo, Dubai, Jyväskylä and Espoo my homes.
On this blog I'll share my daily rambles, miscellaneous outfits, the dreaded food posts, selfies and holiday pictures....
My goal is to post at least once a week, maybe more, but i'm not going to make any promises as i'm not sure i'm going to be able to uphold that promise just because of who I am as a person.
Let's see how this goes.
Hugs,
Pinja
(pin-yah) please don't think its (pin-jah)
No comments:
Post a Comment